Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Boy did this weekend go by fast!

Friday was blah, I spent the day trying to recover our house and the laundry from vacation.  I usually have to clean the house as soon as I get back, not this time,  I kept putting it off so finally got myself organized, did some cleaning, wrote some bills, you know the boring grown up stuff.   It did feel great.
The boys spent the morning whining, screaming and playing the normal!  They did seem to play a little more though and I got some good quality time in with them too.  Friday night was family night, dinner at home, then  we headed to the Park and local ice cream stand.  Our boys love the park, and we seriously have been going there a lot lately.

 Carson my monkey.  One of his new things, anything he can hold on, he likes to swing from.  

Family photo on the slide

And Another on the Merry go Round.  Yeah we were those dorks taking selfies at the park!  

Our affectionate child.  Loves giving kisses and hugs!


Saturday Matthew worked in the am as usual and after the boys naps we headed to my cutie patootie little nephews first birthday party.  I can't believe he is already 1.  They had his party at the park and had a cookout so you know the boys enjoyed it.  Hunter really loved his cake, especially the icing.
Then Saturday night Hunter and his Aunt Kate, (my sister) came over and hung out with us until bedtime.

Hunter loved his first popsicle, and my boys never turn them down.

My world!
 Noah also gave the boys some tractor rides.  It's his new thing, amazing how much happiness tying these two things together can bring them.




Sunday we headed to church then to my dad and Dinah's for a birthday cookout.  My grandma turned 85, my aunt 50 and me 29 so we had a party for all of us.  I was the only one with a boring non special birthday year.  We did have some delicious food and the boys always enjoy "papas" .

The boys also kind of went swimming, we thought it was too cold but they were fine so they played mostly on the steps and with the water.



The rest of the day was filled with naps by all, dinner at my favorite mexican place with my mom and other family, then some more family time at home with my sweet little boys.  Tonight they did seem extra sweet and fun.  Love nights like these!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

Here's to another Monday!

Linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little fam! Looks like a great weekend!

    Stopping by from the blog hop :)

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete